Before you create a room you will need to decide if you would like to create a public or private room.
This is an open room that anyone can join, users can search via our dashboard and enter your room if they wish to join.
This is a closed room that only allows users who have been invited or have a unique code to join.
Once you have decided which type of room you would like, please follow the below steps to open a room.
If you would like to quickly open a room and you would like us to select the format for you, simply click "Open a room" and select if you would like a public or private room, add a topic and hit "Let's go" you will then be taken straight into a room.
If you would like to choose your room follow the steps below.
1. Click the "upcoming" button and then hit "schedule a Room"
2. Select what type of event you would like to run and choose your room from our list.
3. Once you've chosen your venue, it's time to give your event a name and if the room is public or private.
4. Finally, it's time to set your event schedule. There are two options here:
- if you choose "Always Available", your event venue will remain open, and you and your attendees will be able to join the venue at any time.
- You can also choose "Scheduled Event", which will allow you to select a date and time that the event will start. This way, your attendees won't be able to enter the venue before this time.
Once you have confirmed your information, you'll be directed to your unique event page, where you'll be able to edit if need be, this is also where you invite people to your event.
Ready to invite people to your event? Head over to “how to invite”